About Pool Cover Resource
Pool Cover Resource has been covering pools in North Texas, Southern Oklahoma and Western Louisiana since 1989—almost thirty years! Pool Cover Resources can handle design and installation of high-quality covers for all types of in-ground pools -- any shape, any size, automatic or manual, existing or just being planned.
Pool Cover Resource also design, manufacture, and install a movable floor in your new swimming pool, to convert it instantly from a swimming pool to a deck or outdoor play space, a dance floor, an entertaining room or even a place to park your car. It will double your yard or floor area, adding valuable footage to your property.
Contact us about how to get an estimate using pool drawings and specifications, or to schedule a pool-site estimate.
At Pool Cover Resource, we do the following pool services:
Our Associations and Certifications
Pool Cover Resource is proud to be a member in good standing with all of the following organizations:
APSP – “The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals”
The APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute” or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
APSP Member Code of Ethics
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to be dedicated to and to comply with the following ethical principles and policies:
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs by complying with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations and refraining from engaging in fraudulent or deceptive acts or practices.
- To hold all necessary federal, state and local licenses, registrations and permits.
- To hold legally required liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and bonding.
- To respect and not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to refrain from using the property of others without their prior, written consent.
- To advertise products, services and prices truthfully and consistently with all federal, state and local advertising practices requirements.
- To establish prices in a manner that does not involve collusion with a competitor and to clearly communicate such prices to potential customers or clients prior to providing such products or services.
- To provide written sales agreements when such are requested by customers or required by law.
- To comply with the terms of all agreements, oral or written, regarding the provision of products or services.
- To respond to any consumer complaints made to any governmental authority, Better Business Bureau or equivalent nongovernmental authority.
- To exclude from company ownership or senior management any person or entity who or which, within the past three (3) years, has been convicted of or pleaded no contest (or its equivalent) to any felony or other crime involving business or financial practices.
- To use the APSP name, logo and other intellectual property only when and as permitted by APSP, and to cease all such use upon suspension from or termination of membership in APSP.
- To file a complaint with APSP regarding a potential violation of this Code of Ethics only when in possession of credible evidence of such potential violation.
- To cooperate fully with any APSP investigation of a potential violation of this Code of Ethics.
- To encourage utilization of APSP educational offerings as a means of enhancing the professional skills and business integrity of APSP members and their employees.
APEC – “Aquatic Professionals Education Council”
APEC is the only state advocacy association representing the interests of the pool industry in Texas. Since 2005, APEC works in conjunction with industry trade associations such as the Independent Pool and Spa Service Association (IPSSA) and the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP) to formulate positions that benefit both the industry as well as the consumer.